Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Don't Go Breaking my Heart

Two years ago marks the debut of zombie royal couple performing a rousing cover of Elton John and Kiki Dee's Don't Go Breaking My Heart.  If if you missed it, or if you need another good laugh, take a look (remember, Pete is a skilled guitar player/musician.  I sang out of love, not talent):





Our wedding weekend was, without a doubt, the best weekend of my life.  We traded in a traditional rehearsal dinner for a costume party/talent show/bbq, and now I can't think about the night before our wedding without tearing up with happiness.  And our wedding day?  A profound display of love, support, and community that continues to fill me with gratitude.  Friends and family gathered over the wedding weekend to bake cupcakes, arrange flowers, decorate the venues, and clean-up the mess we left in our wake.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  

Two years in, and I'm the luckiest.  Here's to many, many more.



This is our The Graduate moment.  We did it!



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You two are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an epic weekend and I'm so happy I was a part of it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that video took me right back to the joy and love of that sweet, sweet weekend! Congrats on the 2nd year and here's to many, many more! Blessings and love!

    ReplyDelete